Lace, Denim & Studs





Boots/Botas: Zara, Skirt/Falda: Forever 21, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Belt/Cinturón: Zara, Shirt/Camisa: Zara, Bracelet/Pulsera: Tiffany & Co


The weather was really weird today...it was rainy and cloudy but it wasn't cold. I don't like it lol. However I wore this beautiful skirt from Forever 21 and I had a walk around the city. I love these boots, the color is great but they are uncomfortable and they hurt my feet like hell. I combined the skirt with this denim shirt and a belt full of studs in order to make this look more stylish. What do you think?
xoxo
Hoy el tiempo es un poco raro; ha llovido pero no hace tanto frio...no me gusta hehe. Hoy llevo una falda de Forever 21 combinada con estos botines de Zara que son bastante incómodos y una camisa denim. El cinturón de tachuelas creo que ha sido un detalle que hace el look más estiloso.
Espero que os guste.

No comments:

Post a Comment