12082011

Jumpsuit/Mono: Primark, Kimono: Zara, Shoes/Zapatos: Zara, Hat/Gorro: H&M, Bag/Bolso: Burberry


Last day at work and I'm so stressed about taking care of everything before leaving for holidays. I haven't posted for a while because I had so many things to do but now I'm back again. Holidays mean I have to pack again and this time for two weeks. I don't like that I have a 23 kg limit and I'll have to take with me less clothes than I was planning to-plus I want to shop because where I'm going, is shopping paradise!!! I'm so excited.

Today I put together a romantic outfit that consists of a floral jumpsuit that looks vintage but is surprisingly from Primark, Oxford shoes in nude color and a kimono from Zara. The bag is from Burberry and I had the idea to turn it inside out because it was looking a bit boring before. I love its shape and it's a very comfortable size, easy to be combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment