In Soho



















Shoes/Zapatos: Zara, Dress/Vestido: Zara, Belt/Cinturón: Friis & Company, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Sunglasses/Gafas: Ray Ban




I know it's a bit weird, but New York feels like home to me. I love everything here, the big streets, the breathtaking buildings, the people, the lights! I don't want to leave :(
I spent almost the whole day in Soho and Little Italy. I fell in love with the shops and the vibe!
Something really amazing happened to me this week; I went and watched the "Late Show" with David Letterman live!!! Me and my boyfriend were walking around Times Square and somebody from the show gave us invitations! Being at the studio and meeting David Letterman was a great experience!
Today's look consists of a silk dress from Zara which is very comfy and I adore its color. The wedges are not too high so I managed to walk in them the whole day.
xoxo
Para mi Nueva York es como estar en casa. Me encanta todo aquí, las calles, el ambiente, los edificios, la gente, las luces! No quiero volver :(
Estuve casi todo el día en Soho y Little Italy. Me enamoré de las tiendas y ojala pudiera comprarlo todo!
Algo increíble paso esta semana; He podido ver "Late Show" con David Letterman, en dirrecto. Mi novio y yo estábamos caminando por Times Square y nos dieron 2 invitaciones para el programa.
Hoy llevo un vestido de seda de color marron y unas plataformas negras de Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment