New York I Love You















Shoes/Zapatos: Zara, Leather Shorts/Pantalones de Piel: Zara, Top/Camiseta: Zara, Bag/Bolso: Chanel




On Saturday night I arrived in New York, one of the world's more beautiful cities. I'm staying at the Trump Tower on 5th Avenue in a very nice apartment. I'm staying here for a week which means that unfortunately I'm not gonna be here for the Fashion Week :( I'm not complaining though! Yesterday it was raining but today the weather is beautiful, so I logging off to go and enjoy the city!
I hope you like the pictures!
xoxo
Este Sábado llegué a Nueva York, una de las ciudades más bellas del mundo. El apartamento donde estamos estos días está en la Quinta Avenida, en Trump Tower. Estaré aquí un poco más que una semana, pero no me quedo para el Fashion Week porque tengo que estar en Milan.
Ayer ha llovido bastante pero hoy hace un día precioso. Os tengo que dejar y espero que os gusten las fotos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment